- Located within the Mang Lake Area, the Lower Manitou Lake Area, and the Meggisi Lake Area, approximately 60 kilometres south of Dryden.
- 26 contiguous unpatented claims covering 4,240 hectares.
- Located along an interpreted splay structure off the Manitou Straits Deformation Zone.
- Sheared mafic flows with coarse gold in quartz veins.
- No past exploration work.
- New gold discovery.
- Line cutting, ground geophysics, mapping and prospecting.
- Total of 4,416 metres drilled in 26 diamond drill holes between 2010 and 2012.
- 2012 Gold Discovery: 15.4 g/t Au over 5.5 metres.